Tuesday, February 13, 2018

So many blind or blind pretending people siting in one day at Lisbon and Fatima

I saw many blind or fake blind people for one day. The mafia maybe warning that they want to take my eyes out as it will make me completely useless against their mobbing and robbing. They also use the cotton stuffed ears as the street theater for the ear damages to make their target to be deaf as the disabled to be useless in the society. These mafia groups might be already done causing others to be blind and their real estates and jobs to be taken by their own mafia groups.

Here is the Lisbon blind or pretending to be blind people I saw today.

And at Fatima. The woman was wearing a pair of  high heeled shoes. Do you think it works with blindness??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...