Wednesday, April 25, 2018

German car outside of my accommodation in Warsaw and a German car at the church parking in Niepokalanow

When I went out, I saw a German car parked near my accommodation. It's on sale but I have been stalked by Germans for past 5.25 years and I can prove this stalking in Warsaw. And a blind pretending woman walking nearby for the sensitization of taking out eyes for nullifying women. Is there any law for Polish to stop German Neo-Nazi groups to stalk someone with an Israel flag? I bought a new one today.



 A German car at the train station.


A Berlin logo T-shirt man in the same train from Warsaw to Blonde? He left on the way.

Outside of Niepokalanow train station. A "D" sticker car was parked.

A German car was parked at the Niepokalanow church. St. Maximilian Kolbe built the church there and he moved to Nagasaki later and his beard was left there as the relic while his body perished in Auschwitz. By the way, the friars and workers at the church were helpful for the visitors.

When I came back, I saw a Munich car parked on the street I was heading back to my accommodation later. I used the same street for returning and saw this Munich car.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...