Friday, April 13, 2018

HIR d.o.o. as the Neo-Nazi company helping the Neo-Nazis to stalk me in my accommodation in Zagreb

"Kojima Okayama" logo clothes man at the HIR d.o.o. at my building. I've heard mosques in Sojya city n Okayama prefecture in Japan caused the robbing and slaughters around in Kotor to other areas as foreign officers to do the real estate mafia work. And I've heard the mind machine installed in Kasaoka city to go around to Kojima region of Okayama prefecture to make people to leave things accidentally for the theft by the officers. Kojima could be related with Tamano city cops from Okayama region for the mass killing by the police exercises on Christians. They HIR could be involved with the past "Raft program" of the detainees to be the musicians to play in Medugorje and later their fund for the living stolen to build a fish store called Cogima in Kotor, Motenegro. Do they kill others around? I saw a German car parked nearby and the V2K speakers told me that it got UCB students killed marks on the tire area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...