Monday, April 29, 2019

Konzum - cashier password trouble

This is the view of the spot during the password problem at the cashier at Konzum before another video. I thought the clerks were doing the crime set-up or something, so I filmed the situation. You can see me standing for awhile in front of the cashier today before getting beeped at the exit. Jews and alike cannot make a payment and getting foods at stores in Zagreb these days. Only discrimination going on in stores in Zagreb. This is the view of the shops in 2019. Next year? Kino Europe closure and which place closing for the Jewish Film Festival time and deleting Jews and alike???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...