Monday, May 20, 2019

DruckBox clerk saying they tried to print 2 and turned out only one copy only - Fraud Proof Video

I went to DruckBox and talked with a man. He said that he tried to make 2 copies of the prints but only one turned out. He had been rubbing his right index finger and thumb all the time while talking and trying to move his head closer. So, it was the human error of my "Neo-Nazi Victims Museum" papers not turned out to be two but only one 1mX1m paper for 90€. So, Druckbox swindled me and even trying to do some body languages for their own surveillance camera use such as not paid or something. I filmed the case for the antisemitism discrimination evidence finding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...