Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Spar near Volkstheater in Vienna for the entrance and exit time alarm beeping second part

Here is the second part of the movie. This is the exiting part. I bought some groceries and left the store with my camera for filming my exit. The alarm beeped at the entrance and I wanted to check if they beep me at the exit also. They did!!! It happened when 2 people were entering to the store I passed the alarm beeping location. So, I filmed the winesses next to me as my evidence.  Alarm beeped by someone's fault and I'm traumatized to visit this Spar. Shall I make the posters that Spar at Volkstheater beeps people with Israel identities or Jews???

Just like writing in the Bible, people cannot buy things at the stores freely anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...