Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Few kids insulting me in the tram in Zagreb

I went around in Zagreb city to check what happened to so many Krav Maga gyms and even Umami and Temple Bar near Jarun Lake. On the way back, I saw the 2 kids sat in front of my seat in the tram and taunted me shouting 'Chinese.' And they left the tram at Savski Most. When I took the tram 14 from there, the kids took it again and sat in front of me for the insult. So, I left the tram. I had the day ticket, so I did not pay any extra cost from the stalker in the tram. Here are the videos. I shared them to the police.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...