Thursday, February 6, 2020

Belgrade with Chinese mafias

2 Asian women outside of my accommodation yesterday night. They were just standing outside for awhile and I just passed by to wait for them go away or enter. And I saw another Asian woman walking on the street like the third party check out. Why these Chinese got 4 people for the surveillance these days? Two Chinese to be set at the spot and another one comes for viewing the target and reports to the surveillance commander as the fourth in the group to wipe the target out! I know the trick of such Chinese human trafficking and the these Chinese engaged in thievery to be added on the blame for their target tor the lower wage Chinese migrants or just the illegal ones doing the Chinese militant jobs. I just expose such suspicious people for my own safety! Enough Chinese stalkers around in Belgrade.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...