Thursday, March 5, 2020

Japanese head band on the organ concert ticket sellers at Stephanplatz in Vienna

I encountered this strange organ concert ticket seller outside of St. Stephan cathedral in Vienna. The man said that he speaks Japanese and another one next to him speaks Korean. Why me contacted by such people? I thought it was the baiting by some unknown reason.

By the way, is there someone called 'Yoshiyuki' from Croatia area in Vienna for the stalking purpose? I heard Yoshiyuki killed Takeo Furuta near In Hostel in Zagreb. Some people stalking me have the past criminal records and still doing the mafia tricks on me. Well, what happened to this guy in my video? What was the day yesterday for him wearing the Japanese headband?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...