Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rooms 20, 21, 25 at Haidmannsgasse 01, Vienna, Austri

I'm having problem at Haidmannsgasse 01, Vienna. The check-in was perfect as I found the key in the key safe outside. At night after midnight, a couple came and complained that room 20 is theirs and I had to change my room to #21. And today, Dan, the owner, came and complained that my room was #25 instead. And the cleaning lady gave me the key to #25 but it has the number #17 on it instead and the bathroom is outside.  There were only two keys when I checked in - #21 or #20 and I took the smaller room for safety. And the video says Dan saying that my name should be on the key instead. No WIFI available at the apartment except -5G- or -EXT added ones with different passwords. I'm checking out tomorrow and I'm hoping that nothing is stolen in my rented room. The video confirms that Dan said my booking is up to tomorrow. I'm having AirBnB contact as it has trouble of contacting on 'something went wrong..' notice or even 'Cancellation process...' thing but the cancellation did not passed to two extra reservation contacts. And I'm having trouble contacting again. The first 'something went wrong' during the reservation had the 40€ payment returned. And the Indian couple's video after midnight for the safety from my room and some other videos were deleted at night as the proof of the intruders. I'm sharing the information and video to Stad Wien and INTERPOL Facebook website as well as other police organizations.

I'm sharing the information for my safety. I have the video of a man opening my room door with a chainsaw in Belgrade, Serbia. So, it's safe sharing it before someone kills me in the wrong room. And my room key has another person's name on it or the number is wrong - not 17. Is it a crime baiting? I contacted police at least. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...