Thursday, June 4, 2020

Billa Corso with a shopping cart taking woman in the lift -

I visited Billa Corso to buy groceries. The V2K speakers said that they have Chok, a Koran guy driving a sports car parked outside and he is an engineer for adding the Tesla Coils and other techs such as the Nekal's Thought Sever which supposed to be used for the brain check and terminating the theft of small materials from the cashier side items but it was accepted only for India abroad from the UK. The same technology is used for the cashier clerk's theft of less items scanned and thrown away into the dustbin under his spot for the theft claims or moving it to the clerk's property.
I saw the shopping carts all chained together in some places like the one at Hofer on Nussdorferstr. 73 and BILLA on Mariahilferstr. 120. I heard that some ethnic groups standing near all locked shopping carts would be for expecting someone to use the 'old tongue' for opening it for taking one. There would be some group robbery expected situations. I only filmed in such a case and waited to get someone returned their shopping cart for my use.

I saw the Billa customer with so identical jacket full of logos took the shopping cart up from the store location. There is no parking lot and she stole the cart right in front of me! If the police is searching someone stealing a shopping cart, I filmed it with my camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...