Monday, December 21, 2020

The Chinese man left his backpack on the seat in front of me during landing to Malta

This is the video of the landing time luggage left at the seat in front of my row by the Chinese groups who sat across from my aisle as their original seats. Is it what the Frankfurt security did as the prank? Someone else got problem with 'explosives' matters and riding the airplane and annoying me. I heard that there were Chinese body farms for heading to the southwest area of Malta and getting farm education as the mud living till they die at night for the air inhaling problem as the group exercise. Those Chinese guys were freely doing the street theaters around me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...