Sunday, January 17, 2021

Two Japanese license sticker attached cars near my accommodation

 I stayed in Birkirkara and saw Hiroshima car registration sticker attached car parked across from my accommodation. And so many were parked near the police station somehow. Since my check-in, there is a Japanese car registration sticker attached car parked across the street. And there is one parked around the corner. I think someone entered my room last night for the room invasion because I found my writing was left in a strange location and it was some suggestions about how to stay cool in Malta as suggestion. It should not be left at my bag because all the writings were packed in my note on my bed or in my suitcase. Just one writing I wrote long time ago was left near my bag as if for the sensitization. And here is the video about it. How many Japanese sticker attached cars in Malta? I'm guessing there are not so many as the trends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...