Monday, February 22, 2021

I failed to stay in Ireland this time

 I contacted the Malta Airport and the Amsterdam Airport to avoid trouble in the airplane but I forgot to add the Dubli Airport and somehow the customer check-in took over 2 hours from 16:35 arrival till 7pm and I was the last one at the customer passing. Some people skipped the line and quickly moved in as if it was for the crime set-up. And Lorraine Saurin at the Dublin Airport denied me of entry to Ireland for the contact with the Polish Catholic Community and the Jewish Museum workers for the humanitarian help on the German cars stalking me in Malta. I stayed in Malta and learned how the Irish population was killed by the zipper knife handcuffing at Yamamomo location north of the sea by Yamamori owners around 2013. More Irish population in Malta was killed by the UK people's swapping of the old Irish people for their wealth traced back to Africa by Zaire migrants using the lost Irish names. The zipper knife handcuff is so popular in the Comoros Island later. Deserted Japanese Navy crews caused the unrest on Malta by Imazu man who was a killer in Pula and expelled to Malta to be known as Shimono for the Murayama's clan helping their popularities to stay quiet as hidden groups since 2014. Quiet groups like the 'not like sea hide nor mountain hide' in Maltese manner described men - Irish, Filipino, etc in Malta and Maltese Orders were killed for the water zone wealth swapping by Koizumi group at first. Later was Albania to Malta border zone abuse on other ships. The Irish government lost the Maltese treaty in 2017 and further was twice a year contact to Malta by the sea ways. I had more information to share by typing up for the better evidence use for the police and the relative lost in Malta people - especially the ones visited Daniel's Malls and large bowl tea drinking. I received only 12 hours for the entry to Ireland due to the restriction and abuse of Lorraine Saurin group at the Dublin Airport only telling me to contact the Polish Catholic in Poland for the language study, etc. Since I had German license cars parked around the Dublin Cookery School when I was taking classes there and Lisa Fujita from Blackrock Co. Dublin for the 3 day course for 6 students in Dublin Barista School in 2016 and I heard Lisa Fujita has been working for Murayama navy clan for stalking me in Montenegro to Albania in 2020 as the Japanese Navy's human trafficking just as the Irish killers with similar human trafficking strategies in Malta around 2015. East coast of Malta has more Japanese navy base and Morii group receives 10 million euro from the Valletta city owner group such as Mrs. White who is the official contactor to Chong/Chone(2015). Can you check what Lorraine Saurin did in the Dublin Airport while she took my netbook away? She asked me about the password to open my computer and told me that she has a grant to search my computer at the airport. By the way, the same computer was stolen at Tel Aviv Airport to Budapest Airport when I explained that I was a victim of Neo-Nazism and I was contacting people to get help on the German license cars stalking me anywhere I moved in Europe. Lorraine Saurin's reason of the denial of entry to Ireland was I had a bad travel record and no entry to Japan which I avoided after so many SDF solders killed the English, French, and other foreign language speaking foreign land living Japanese name people. So, I could not get a proper contact to improve my travel history for getting help to avoid Neo-Nazi groups and Japanese SDF related human traffickers trying to use another person's name for the illegal migration. Someone might misused my email around 7:30-9pm today for something phishing might happened. Karen G was the customer clerk and the check-in took so much time there till I was the last one passing somehow despite of some more waiting behind like 6 to 7 people.


At least, my netbook and items were safe for the entry to Dublin to stay at Camden Court Hotel. But the situation was worse with the ROCDOC online payment. And I missed the flight with the test today.


Republic of Ireland Latest News: Irish government to impose 14-day quarantine on incoming travelers from 20 countries because of COVID-19 variants (Reuters, 11.02.2021). Irish government to introduce hotel quarantine measures in mid-February for travelers from Brazil, South Africa and other countries deemed ‘high risk’ (Independent, 05.02.2021). Ireland to introduce 14-day quarantine in hotels for arrivals from Brazil and South Africa (Reuters, 26.01.2021). Lockdown extended until 5 March as COVID-19 concerns continue (Irish Mirror, 26.01.2021).
International Restrictions:
**From within the EU:
Ireland is implementing the commonly agreed EU “traffic lights” approach to travel restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...