Friday, November 26, 2021

MT4 can't stop the trading, TP closing option did not work - November 26th, 2021

 My MT4 software had the trade closing trouble today. Yesterday was the MT5 software with AUS200 screen trouble. Today's problem was no closing possibility of the opened trade. When I tried to use the TP option to close the trade, the price was more than TP but the TP function did not work! My Meta Trader software are on the VPS and nothing changed but EA was running since yesterday night for a day long check. At least, the sign up trouble did not happen for the EA running situation on the VPS. Is there any hacking happening these days? I'm contacting this rare situation to the cyber police and the ICC if the stalking Germans are engaged in the hacking cases. IS6FX MT4 is on the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...