Friday, November 26, 2021

Pizza Italia in Skopje stalking on November 21st, 2021

 I attended the English mass in the church and bought pizzas at Pizza Italia. There was a police car parked outside and two police officers were purchasing 2 calzone pizzas to go. I saw a German sticker car parked there at my last visit. This time was a police car. 

When I was waiting the bus at the bus stop, I saw a German car parked across the street. I've been stalked by the Germans and I saw Germans in Skopje almost everyday.

There was the Pizza Italia delivery man with the yellow pizza package walking near the bus stop after I took the bus ride to near my apartment. The pizza delivery was done across the street from my apartment. How often this kind of stalking like situation happens? There are many pizza restaurants around in Skopje and pizza could be ordered from nearby in the common sense. The man on the photo finished the pizza delivery. I had pizza boxes on my own and I had trouble taking out my camera on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...