Friday, March 23, 2018

Hotel Slavija T-shirt damages x 2

On March 21st, I had a problem of making the reservation in Belgrade. 93% booked ratio around 11pm. Why this much high guests coming? But today, I found it so easy to find rooms. What was that booking and cancelling? Someone must paid a lot.

I think someone invaded my room 1517 in Hotel Slavija on March 21st night, the last day before the check out. I found some leaflets moved around as if they were with the shop ads. So, I noticed some stuff were moved around. Also, my Fatima rosaries went missing. I bought one Fatima logo one and Israel logo one from Fatima. I bought 2 pairs and one of each went missing just like my Bar stay visit with Romanian diplomat cars at a pension in Montenegro. At that time, I found my Amazon.com purchase Our Lady of Guadalupe medal went missing. I kept 2 pairs in my rosary case and one went missing.  My Fatima rosaries are in one rosary poach and it was in the locked suitcase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...