Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Swiss Geneve car parked about 50m from my accommodation in Tel Aviv

Today, I found a Swiss car parked at a car fixing small shop not far from my accommodation. I'm renting an apartment in Tel Aviv. Not far from Jaffa area. It is so rare to find foreign cars in Tel Aviv. Normally there are two types of cars in Israel; one with IL and another with CD. Maybe, more foreign cars are kept inside of the body shops around. How many German license cars are fixing their cars in Tel Aviv? I think they might hide a German tank somewhere for fixing also.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...