Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Japanese group showed up with a blind's cane to Jaffa

I went to St. Peter's church to lit a candle after the bank problem and solution was made. But it was closed and I sat outside for awhile. And I found a group of Japanese showed up. One of them had a white cane like a blind person for the gang stalking skit. I encountered such blind pretenders in Dublin, Vienna, Zagreb, and so on. They walk without really using the stick for their characteristics. These people support the Muslim extremists who hate women and assault women to be blind for the concubine making like in Bosnia. Many tourists lost their eyes at the cheap accommodations to be engaged in the forced marriage with Bosnian Muslims. These Muslims often take money from the wealthy blinded people's family savings. So, this Japanese group might be helping to reduce Jews and Christians by their Shinto-Islam connection.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...