Friday, May 10, 2019

389HRK for the Zagreb to Budapest bus trip on May 9th, 2019. Why 9am bus only got such high fare? Look at other bus times with only 129HRK fare listed next to them. Was this an illegal fare raise by the mafia? I'm tired of the Zagreb people cheating the change at the payment like Konzum on Frankopanska and Illica corner, Shoe-Bee-Doo in Avenue mall beeping at entrance and HGSHOP in SPOT beepnig at exit without any reason. Enough theft and damages done to my belogings and only the extra payment locations around. So many bus times available and what about the same time 209HRK instead? Is this a baiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...