Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Muslims are stalking me in Zagreb

I went to the westside of Zagreb near Sambor. I heard Sambor is the location people getting deleted if they visited Bol for 3 times. I heard them doing much worse. And I heard these area got some more Germans and martial arts users for the defensive assaults and social eviction techniques.

And I saw a Muslim woman alone showed up for the stalking. I think Turkish mafia brought more Muslims for the Islam claim on others like me - I'm Pegida supporter and I support Israel for my own safety from Islamic groups. Because of the brivery, the shops around would start claiming of robbery and even cheated at the change. I experienced such in the cities already.



I often see Muslims show up to take the same bus or tram as if for their alley claim. I stay away from Muslims and why do they make their actions to look suspicious? I share their information to the police if they are stalking in a group against a specific person or a specific individual for the real estate and wealth/personal ID theft purpose. This photo is from another day. How often Muslims suddenly show up to be on the same bus? Me? I had enough stalking incidents with Germans and German related Muslims.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...