Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hofer at Alserbachstrasse 18 cheated me for 9.99€ by adding unknown purchased item on

I visted Hofer on Alserbachstrasse 18 in Vienna near the tram stop to 5, and 33. I went in and bought some stuffs. But I found the unknown listing - D/H-NUMMBERNSOCKEN. 7ER 9.99B. Unlike Billa, Hofer does not list the clerk's name on the receipt, but it was the white young man at the cashier on both aisles and it was to the left from the waiting area toward the exit. I returned the cart when he started scanning, so I was not sure if the socks was added for just scanning for the clerk's purchase or not.
I experienced Hofer at Taborstrasse U-Bahn outside beeping me at the entrance only. So, it could be related with the harassment by the same groups targeting me in Vienna. I have the Gang Stalking Analysis video vol. 11 showing the clerks scanning my netbook at DM in Munich for whatever the reason of the alarm beeping. So, I experienced such beeping started in September 2012 and later was the German group stalking me in everyday basis from Romania to Ireland (2016, 2018, 2019), Israel(2019), Cyprus(2018). And it was only few occasions like in Dunnes store in Dublin that beeped me for wearing Trinity College logo sweatshirt or whatever the reason at the entrance and I filmed it.

Here is the receipt from Hofer at Alserbachstrasse 18 at June 3rd, 2020, 5.44pm.  10€ loss is quite identical like at Billa stores by the shop clerks not returning 10€ for 100€/50€ changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...