Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hofer at Taborstrasse U-Bahn station beeped me at the entrance - June 2nd, 2020

When I went to Hofer at Tabor Strasse U-Bahn station side, the alarm beeped at the entrance. So, I did not enter to buy anything. I experienced the beeping sometimes in the previous visit to Vienna and it was at SPAR in the Museum Quarter area. But from this time of the trip, the clerks have been trying to rob me by the 10€ less change for the 50€/100€ payment. It happened twice and I filmed at the second time.
The video was filmed at June 2nd, 2020 16:31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...