Thursday, January 18, 2024

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on January 16th, 2024. It was ripped in two and found on the floor next to my bed in morning. 

There was no cold water in the bathroom. I heard that the same trick was done in Macedonia and Bulgaria around 2016 for the certain people to have the mental confusion of the 'hot water/cold water' correct statement trouble causing for reporting as the mental disease causing training in the university lab team from Luzanne. A small stick was applied around one's neck for the same group treatment causing by the Japanese Embassy of Slovenia team since 2014 and some people with less effect from the stick has the item often in the stomach area instead of arms, legs, necks. Arms is the trouble of the Turks and legs was for the Greek Jews who died in misery around 2013 by Taro Komatu and Kenji Itou. Neck zones were for the stomach check for the item search and over 400 lost in Pula around 2013 for the voice hearing causing troubles. 


I contacted lawyers around and visited the one I contacted and they had 50SFr consulting from 5pm on January 18th. I visited there for the 20 minutes contact and the lawyer only suggested me of contacting the person on the name card - Janic Mäder. He told me of 270SFr for the one hour consulting fee but not doing anything about typing the police report in German for reporting it to police through a law firm. So, I wasted extra 50SFr from contacting the wrong lawyer who is just hearing and giving the name card. The law firm is in the same building as the Bern Bar Association. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...