Friday, January 19, 2018

German cars and "D" sticker cars near my hotel from yesterday

I saw a "D" sticker car parked outside of the mini store across the Gara de Nord train station.

And today, I saw a German car parked at the hotel and a "D" sticker car and a bus parked at the hotel. How could I see "D" sticker vehicles everyday in Bucharest?






This is the 6th year of the German Neo-Nazi groups stalking me everywhere in Europe everyday. Enough stalking happened to me in my life already and I'm seeking the actual governmental help somewhere to give me a new name with a new nationality to avoid any Japanese German or German Neo-Nazi mafia groups in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...