Tuesday, January 23, 2018

German cars from Bucharest-Cluj Napoca trip

I'm heading to Budapest after my trip from Bucharest to Cluj Napoca. Because of the German stalking and mobbing by the locals, I cannot get a proper help anywhere I go. I'm much in danger from the Neo-Nazi groups than the average war-avoiding Syrians. Why can't I get help like these refugees? So, I'm selling my books and the mafia information to get enough fund for the permanent resident status.

These are the cars at Hello Hotel. I think Hello Hotel room 418 had some room invasions by the mafia groups. I found my wallet with Croatian coins as if someone removed coins from other location to put it in to my wallet for the prank.


And on the way from Bucharest to Cluj Napoca. German cars showed up near the bus stops.

And there was this Chinese bus was driving ahead of my bus. Is this related with the Chinese mafia groups with Muslims? I've heard Bosnian and Serbian Chinese Muslims are engaged in the stalking and the harassment in Budapest to Romania. These Muslims would claim to be the father or mother figure of their target like the typical "Muslim terrorist old man or old mother figure for the cult recruiting or cult hunting other religion people like Jews and Christians for their Jihard and torturing purposes."

And a German car parked at Cluj Napoca already. And I saw another one outside of my hotel. Enough Germans for past few days.

And today's German car outside. I saw the American? car at the train station. Also a Spanish car around. Is this Spanish car related with the Shigisoara's rotten and fresh tomatoes for 70% ratio with the decomposed human meat of 30% which makes the puree as tomatoes in the chemical compound level.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...