Thursday, February 8, 2018

ibis Budget Lyon - a shower cap wearing cleaning woman

I caught cold like my last stay in Lyon few years ago. So, I was sick and could not move for awhile. I slept more on my hotel bed to be nullified.

I put the "do not disturb" tag on my room door but a black woman showed up and knocked my room door sometimes around late evening. It happened twice during my stay. She wore a shower cap on her head to look funny. The hotel does not provide the shower caps in the bathrooms, so she brought her own for the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...