Tuesday, March 20, 2018

German speakers at the breakfast room in Hotel Slavija

So far, some German speakers sit near me and one Asian guy show up alone to the breakfast room in Hotel Slavija. Since I had problem with the credit cards and bank cards access still waiting to get them, I don't go out but to rewrite my books and recover lost files.

Here is the German speaking group sits near me.

So far, these items went missing:
1. My ASUS Transformer Mini receipt (I have the online purchase record, so this is an additional information)
2. My Max Line mouse of 30HRK value or 40HRK value in Kaufland receipt.
3. Sv. Klara shop in Zagreb - 2 John Paul 2 relic cards and 1 or 2 Sv. Klara relic cards (50HRK value)

And what was damaged was:
1. My Max Line mouse I listed above.

And who did such theft after my backpack was stolen in Moriz Park in Lisbon on Feb 14th, 2018? I have been stalked by Germans around and still Germans are nearby and thefts and damages are going on. I really need help to get rid of these thieves. And I need to get the proper compensation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...