Monday, March 19, 2018

The missing stuffs and the damage of my mouse

I found my mouse damaged like an additional button when I clicked it the part popped into the mouse cavity. My mouse was always in my bag and I found my Asus Transformer Mini receipt and the mouse one from Zagreb missing. I have the extra hard drive receipt in my bag only. So, someone stole them for the false stolen claims. I ordered them online and paid online. So, I have the receipts about them. I saw a short Asian guy at the breakfast room and he moved around 3 times to change his table. He could be the one did something sneaky. He was moving his hands quite good like a pickpocket or a magician. So, he might be the culprit. I had no trouble with my mouse before.

This mouse cost me 30HRK - would be 40HRK in Kaufland. So, if you feel for the donation, that will help me by a new one, smaller or skeleton type.



And this is the culprit guy.

Or this one who sat behind of me for the knife throwing yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...