Wednesday, April 25, 2018

3 Asians showed up and there was a Muslim woman on surveillance toward me at the shopping mall in Warsaw!

I was waiting for the ice cream purchase but it was way too long and the clerk left to somewhere. It was around 8pm and was closing time for the ice cream parlor.

I saw some Asian Muslims near the metro station. So, these Muslims could be related for "Ah, I contacted the person and she said she is a Muslim" type easy tipping on the Muslim making up to avoid someone to be the scapegoat of butt checking business. Police groups often do the raid on the women or Muslims who they thought as Muslims counted in. It's like someone is thought as a Jew is counted in for Jews punishment before and even now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...