Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Porto logo clothes man at Zagreb Cathedral for human trafficking

I saw an Asian man wearing Porto logo clothes showed up at Zagreb Cathedral. Porto is the location I heard from the V2K Japanese speakers that the Japanese mafia visited for the fortress building for the Muslim groups there. Japanese Muslims are from Istanbul area and they claim to be Muslim cops or take the IDs of the cops staying at Istanbul by killing them for the new replacement for the cop informants. I've heard there was a Chinese man speaking Japanese to be using the cop IDs for the microwave voice chatting and his ID holding got the max of 400 and the man was dropped out from the system.

I took a bus from Lyon where I heard the Budapest mafia like the cigar store owner pretending Japanese yakuza man owning a black Porch he stole in Montenegro stalked me to the city of the Interpol HQ. And the same mafia could be stalking me into Portugal but they moved to Porto where the Muslim gangs got their own HQ for the overthrowing the Portuguese government which is Catholic and locates in Lisbon. Shouri Nakasone is the Japanese Muslim mafia man to be in Porto for the bad Japanese Muslim figure to be noted there. Basically, these Muslim Japanese groups show up as police side to replace their suspicion on Japanese Christians. They could say the group responsibility and add someone else to be taking their bad roles while the complete stranger got nothing to do with criminals but the IDs are stolen for the criminal use. The bad thing for Shouri Nakasone is: he would be from Zagreb or Sarajevo! Thus, the man I filmed could be the actual source or resources of evil Muslim clans!!!

So, I can tell there was a rare Porto logo Asian man showed up to Zagreb. And I heard Koreans from Zagreb cathedral area actually visited Fatima in February this year while I was there. So, the Zagreb Cathedral Koreans might know something if they are related with the Porto visiting Muslim Asians and the killing of chipmunks - the Filipino women brought for the prostitution in Lisbon but got killed for their saved money sake. These bad mosque visiting cop claimers often get their money short and kill their own friends for the cannibalism. It was like "take the Porto from Portugal and take Lisu (chipmunk in Japanese) from Lisbon" joke by Shouri Nakasone Japanese Muslim Yakuza groups.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...