Friday, April 13, 2018

So many Asian Muslims showed up in Zagreb

I'm tired of getting stalked by Muslims and German Neo-Nazi groups who are doing the police job in the low budgets and started to steal from their targets. That was what Weimar Republic did to extend Nazism for the free women slavery to the robbing and genocides around to their strangers.
And I'm tired of these Muslim blackhundreds installed around in the cities and towns everywhere. War Tongue? The propaganda on "They say, you are" is installed around to claim someone as Muslim. I carry a Jewish Museum Vienna logo bag with me but the corrupted money seeking police are claiming me to be a Muslim. That is how the reality is. Muslims do the infidels to tell lies as a right thing, so the police corrupted with the Muslim police groups everywhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...