Friday, May 11, 2018

German and Czech cars and Ryota Shimba Japanese man at my accommodation in Budapest

I moved to Budapest yesterday from Krakow after the problem of missing ticket and 30min delayed bus. There is a German car and a Czech car at my accommodation. How often people get Czech and German cars at the accommodation? 
"1AP 4497" Czech car. "M X 6759" Munich car near the metro station and "IN JA 371" parked at my accommodation. And there would be a Japanese called Ryota Shimba to be at my accommodation from today, the old owner said. He tried to hug me on the shoulder like the way the V2K speakers told me.The V2K speakers said that there were some killing happened at Kotor church by two people involved. One tried to hug a solo person sitting next to him and another to stub the person on the stomach. In this case, the hugging person looks like the person to be about to killed from his view only when the hugged one tried to pull out the knife on one's stomach. This is how the old people were killed in the churches. So, it could be something related for the hugging by the old owner if he was asked to kill me by one person at his apartment. Here is the actual recording of someone to be another Japanese in the apartment. I heard they might be the killers. German car and Czech car there. And a Japanese for pretending to be me for the ID theft for the Chinese militants who would be starting the war from this Summer or later with so many IS groups in Norway and Sweden - they prepared for the war to Russia but failed as no chance on breaking the treaty. But these militants are so many and they steal others IDs to work on crimes and just be around in the cities while the victims are becoming jobless and homeless.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...