Saturday, May 5, 2018

German cars outside of my accommodation in Warsaw and Katowice in Poland

I have been stalked by German cars everyday since December 2012 and the situation is still the same. Yes, everyday. Everyday, I find at least one German car outside of my accommodation.

Here, a German car outside of Tapir Hostel in Warsaw.

And here is the German car outside of my hotel in Katowice. Everyday is like this for past 6 years. Now tell me how to get a normal life without these Nazis using my name for bringing Muslim groups in for the mobbing and even adding the victim to be the Muslim for the police money making. A Jew would be counted as a Muslim while Muslims are invited into the town. Thus, one Jew dies and others praise the Muslims for the "Muslim hunting." Infidels - all included in, Jews, Catholics, Sisters, Workers, Students, Singers, Writers, Journalists, etc, unless they are recognized to be respected by the local mosques. Muslim police invade anybody's rooms and rape the women for infidel searching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...