Sunday, May 20, 2018

Scary black masked Asian pair from Budapest to Belgrade

I think there are some Asian mafia groups living in Budapest stalking me. They could be engaged in the room invasions in the city. When I took a bus from Budapest to Warsaw, I saw one woman wearing a mask in the bus. And this time, I took a bus from Budapest to Belgrade and saw an Asian woman again wearing a mask.

I heard that there is a mafia thug named Leon Haguki - the same guy as Leon Stork or his friend using his first name to add his mafia clan image better as all the crime added with Leon's name. Haguki means the dental gum in Japanese. So, the person with such a name would have no teeth at all to get a special set of denture for their mafia job such as a raping woman bit the victim with the bite mark yet it was denture of someone else to be the culprit. So, the Asian woman in the video below might be one of such woman with the large teeth set looks like an animal or showing the fake dental gum while smiling.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...