Sunday, May 20, 2018

Some German cars in Zemun area.

Got some German cars around in my accommodation area in Belgrade.

Here, there was a car with Leon as the company name parked near my accommodation. How often a German company related with clothes to be in Belgrade? And how often a company is named as Leon?? Leon Stork, Leon Haguki, Leon Hazuki, Leon Kazuki, Leon Yoshiki, and so on. The same mafia group sharing the same first name derived after joining the Japanese military team in Germany and stalking around for the robbing and mobbing with the Islamic backup. I contacted the local police bought the suspicious company from Germany.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...