Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Guinness Irish logo man and a Chinese showed up at the shopping

I saw some Chinese woman alone show up at the bus stop across the shopping center in Belgrade. This time, she asked me if I am a Chinese. I ignored. Then the family with a man wearing a Guinness T-shirt. I was wearing Trinity College logo T-shirt today. So, it was the strange thing happened. The good thing was that I reported the organ trafficking case to Guada in Ireland for the potential escape from the Japanese Soka Gakkai, Nichiren-shu, and Kofuku no Kagaku (Life Science?) type cult stalking. Also, there were more Bratislava cars showed up. I share these Bratislava stalking cars to Guarda again with this strange Guinness logo man.



And these are the Bratislava stalkers I saw today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...