Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Market store near the bridge cheated on the change in Trogir

The Market near the bridge to the second island in Trogir cheated my payment of 20€. The water was 3.99 kuna and I received some coins. Since I payed most of the 1kuna or more coins at the mass just before my visit to the store, I can check it was very few and not much like 15€ or more. And I asked about the change and the clerk at the cashier gave me 10kuna note later. So, I thought she just tried to delay. But another female clerk started to talk to me as if I was there for changing coins. And I explained that I paid 20 kuna - I was at the church and I usually pay 10kuna or 5kuna if I have such amount, and I donated there only coins as I had over 20kn notes at that time in the church. So, I filmed the situation around the time the clerk gave me the 10kuna back. And the second female clerk talked to me like "you are sister?" and such. So, I think the store might be included in the "brother" "sister" Muslim groups who are about to talk to people like brother and sister to mimic the way to replace the Christians with their Muslim brothers or Muslim sisters.


And there were some Muslim groups sat near the Market. Any coincidence with the Muslim mafia groups?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...