Thursday, July 12, 2018

FlixBus Hungary-Croatia trip with suspicious groups on July 11th, 2018

Yesterday in the bus from Budapest to Zagreb, I saw the bus was fully booked and half of the passengers were Koreans. There was a Japanese couple in the bus also. The Indian man of the couple tried to sit next to me. I'm Islamphobia and I get nervous seeing Muslim type faces or even getting closer to them. But it happened that the Indian guy tried to sit next to me. I left and sat next to the Korean woman whose facial feature is similar to mine. At the Hungary-Croatia boarder, the Indian couple was caught and they were asked to leave by a taxi. They had a large suitcase. Meanwhile, the V2K speakers told me that the Indian couple has the fake ID and the Macedonian origin Spanish man is using the fake ID to pass through the border after killing people. I heard the shoe size and the hair DNA check with his mother are the crew for showing the proofs. And the Japanese man called Akira and his girl were caught for the Schengen visa problem yet they could pass to Croatia. Me? I'm tourist state and was ok to be another a week in Croatia. Others got problem but why I get in trouble with these mafia groups? I heard the Koreans in the bus were responsible for the local Catholic group killing in Kotor area in Montenegro. The Japanese couple would head to Kotor for the slaughterhouse and hotel owner pretending job in future.

And there was this masked Korean man in the same bus. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...