Saturday, July 21, 2018

German car and Dutch car in Shanklin

Just like at Celic Apart accommodation in Zagreb before my my flights to UK, I encountered these German car and Dutch car at Isle of Wight. Well, there are only few cars to show up from abroad but I still encounter German cars everyday in UK. How come? I saw one yesterday and today... how could it happen?




And there was this male group cooking BBQ in the parking lot near the Lift in shanklin. It reminded me of the Syrian refugees in TV. But they could be just there as the homeless figures and eye witnesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...