Sunday, July 22, 2018

So many Muslims at the Shanklin Beach these days

I saw many Indians visiting Shanklin for past few days. And then, I found so many Muslim groups visiting Shanklin in the Isle of Wight. I thought the location is a way too rural and would be safe from the German stalkers. But here, there were many Muslims showed up.

I saw a Muslim group cooking the BBQ in the parking lot. Is it legal to cook something there? I don' think so.

And so many Muslims acting strange like wearing clothes and heading to the water. Are they suicidal or what?

And they got naked running kids old enough to have the libido line checks.


Are they the Muslims working with the German mafia groups?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...