Saturday, December 29, 2018

Double booking and eviction at Rigi House, Lucerne

I made a reservation to Rigi House and the room 6 was double booked with two guests. So, I was asked to find another accommodation. Jew abuse or what? I heard Japanese and Korean groups are settled as foreign police in the Northern shore of Lucerne for Mr. Kaku's 150 billion value real estate swindling by finding old locals to be killed for the house thefts. The Chinese groups are also around for the aim of 10-15 guesthouses to be stolen to be enough money for looking for Zurich invasion in the same manner. Why do I get such problems with Chinese Muslim terrorists and Japanese royal family's real estate swindling groups for the human trafficking?
And I tried to take the room 4 available at the time of the searching at the previous hotel and failed to book due to my mobile could not type in my phone number for the reservation. I went there and the clerk told me that the annex rooms were all booked out and only 120CHF hotel rooms were available. It was a huge difference like I have to pay the double price. Current location is 100CHF a night and still quite expensive without the tourist tax. At least, I could stay in Switzerland for the New Year this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...