Wednesday, February 6, 2019

10NIS asking Muslim woman and the defect shopping cart in Tel-Aviv

The supermarket near the Bloomfield Stadium had a strange Muslim woman on the phone wondering around near the shopping cart parking lot. I saw her hunging around and I tried to put my cart back. I found the chain was cut on the one already parked in front and I moved away to make another woman to correct her cart. But she could not do anything and the Muslim woman was still at the spot. I left the spot with my camera when the woman just showed up entered into the store for taking her 10NIS coin out. And the Muslim woman showed her 10NIS and tried to contact me. I thought she was a robber and I shouted her 'don't steal my money!' instead. And the Muslim woman put her own coin to grab one shopping cart in front. So, one released was the no chain one and I could return my cart to get my coin back!!! By the way, there was the cashier woman inside asked me like "jedan" or something in Serbo-Croatan or Russian talking. I think some people are doing the crime set up in the area against me. Enough crime set up report to make after 2 nights from the arrival? I think some Muslims are stalking me like Turks or Saudi Arabian identities with German connection.


And the crime tipping. Is there any German Bundes-Wehr ships to be parked in the northern shore in Israel pretending to be UN groups? They might be related with Two-Ten (2010 digit meaning but no such time worker called Motoharu or Tomoharu from the Jap SDF). I heard some SDF and Korean Muslims like Gonje? Someone to be around in Tel Aviv for stalking me to be extremely dangerous. Chinese Muslims would be suggesting 3 poles making to the northeast edge of Israel for the barrier making as "operation sanpole" but the user would be from the SDF and the construction would be facing inward for reducing the land toward others like Turkey. Aiko and the Japanese royal family has such intentional help as the FBI police business looking like the USA and claiming the land to the west to be counted as Israel also but it meant their SDF operation from the country west to Israel to hit on the Jews... Enough trouble and mafias around in Israel, can you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...