Monday, April 29, 2019

Crime set-up at Konzum on Ilica (Frankopanska 1) in Zagreb

When I went to Konzum on Ilica street today, there was a problem with the cash machine password and the clerks could not open the cashier machine for activation. It took more than 5 minutes and some people left before passing the cashier. I waited enough in front of the cashier and I left the store without purchasing. The alarm beeped somehow. I did not carry any goods from the store at all! So, it was this beeping harassment happened only toward me while some left earlier during the cashier machine trouble. This beeping problem happened at HGSHOP in Spot, Shoe-bee-doo store in Avenue Mall, City Center One East shops, and so on in Zagreb as well as Dunnes in Dublin, Ireland and some more stores did to me before. Every time, such discrimination happened, I contacted police about the discrimination such as just entering and getting beeped. Is this done against Jews or particular people? I'm tired of getting my things damaged or stolen often while shops and unknown mass engage in the discrimination.

Also, there was a strange not-seeing the footsteps problem happened at the entrance. So, I had 2 steps down without seeing them. It could be the forced eye position lock by the remote muscle movement management. People might be falling more often by the thought lock type harassment at the same location often for the elderly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...