Friday, May 17, 2019

DruckBox (Invalidenstraße 13, 1030 Wien) cheated the price and the copy number

DruckBox in Vienna made a fraud for my Neo-Nazi Victims Musem sticker making. There are to types of stickers for 1mx1m size. Print and cut is 56€ and print onlyis 36€. I had the print only choice for 2 pieces. But I only got one print only and I paid 90€. The clerk cheated on the printing service today! He even said that 2 copies would be 112€ and the discount would be 90€. I thought he was cheating for just telling me the cut and print service price. But DruckBox cheated by only printing one copy only. So, it should be only 36€ and I lost another 54€ extra!!!


Meanwhile, there was a German car parked across from DruckBox print store. Is there any connection with the fraud? Donate me for help. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...