Friday, February 21, 2020

2 Asian men stalked me from Kelenfold bus platform to the metro vehicle

On February 20th, 2020, I took a bus from Zagreb. There was a solo traveling another Asian woman in the same bus.

Suspicious 2 Asian men followed me from the Budapest bus station. First, I saw them at the bus stop where my Flix Bus from Zagreb stopped by. One of these 2 men was asking there how to get to Vienna Airport. Then, I saw them stood behind of me at the metro station ticket machine while a man showed up next to me started shouting something in Hungarian. Later,these two men took the same metro to the Budapest city center. I think they were stalking me since they were waiting a bus at the bus platform and suddenly changing their minds to go down for the metro trip. Their information must be available at the Kelenfold Bus Station surveillance cameras. Can you check why they changed their mind not taking a bus to Vienna Airport while they were waiting at the bus stop? I think they are human traffickers like the Cuntars Airline boat from Belgrade known to be tripping to Budapest and Bratislava for the Macedonian and foreigners organ trafficking trough the dissembling facility in Belgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...