Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ms. Hegedüs at Billa on Schottengasse 1, Vienna cheating 10€ from the change

Ms. Hegedüs at Billa on Schotteng.1 in Vienna cheated the change. I often have the beeping at the entrance problem at SPAR and I share the situation of Jew baiting or whatever to the police. But I didn't have that much cashier cheating issue in my life except few stores. But after the evening mass at the church across from the street, I went to Billa to buy a bottle of water and an extra wine bottle for just the Christian time drinking. But the cashier #1 was only only opened with a human and I wanted to exchange my 100€ banknote for the convenience. Since I was in hurry after the check-in to another accommodation and even finding the evening mass location for the Ash Wednesday, I was caress listening to the cashier woman's money counting - all ten dollar bills and few coins - the below is the numbers on the bills that Ms. Hegedüs returned to me. 85€ notes and some coins instead of 95€ with coins. I had one 20€ and few 100€ banknotes. How often does Ms. Hedgedüs cheating on the change of foreigners or at least foreign looking people? We see why Billa has the automated paying machine instead. Don't trust Billa clerks. 10€ cheated by Ms. Hegedüs today and I'm thinking to make the donation site for covering up the loss. It happened on Ash Wednesday, 2019.

Here is the receipt evidence. 

And the video of her still working at the cashier #1 is on the video. How many people got change stolen by her before? It was Ash Wednesday and I was getting 10€ swindled right after the mass at the church across Billa which got cheating cashiers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...