Tuesday, March 3, 2020

German cars around Haidmannstrasse in Vienna

I saw some German cars outside of my rented apartment location in Vienna. It's normal to see some German cars from Germany in Austria. But not so many German cars are parked or on the streets in Vienna. At least, 2 German cars were parked on the same street where I lived short term.
And one German car was at the bridge location always when I passed the bridge to take a tram toward the West Bahnhof sometimes. And I found the room invaders might be deleting the videos sometimes. I found it happened in the past blind pretender woman's video which was reduced in the size in my OSAM and the real movie had some editing to hide her face.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...