Monday, March 9, 2020

Ms. Spasojevic at Billa on Anshuetzg. 24-26 cheated the change today. Ms. Spasojevic was working at the cashier when I paid 50€ banknote for the 4.68€ bill. At that time, she tried to give me 35€ banknotes and small changes. I complained and she returned 10€ more for the right amount of the change. Since it was the second time the cashier clerk at Billa cheated me, I filmed the situation with the amount she returned. Her receipt had only the payment done on the right amount instead of my actual payment of 50€. Thus, my film and the actual receipt show the proof of wrong typing of the receipt by Ms. Spasojevic at the cashier. Since Ms. Spasojevic returned me the 10€ she cheated on the change, I did not have any loss this time. But on Ash Wednesday on February 26th, Ms. Hegedüs at Billa on Shotteng. 1 in Vienna cheated me 10€ after I paid with a 100€ banknote. She returned me 85€ with some coins instead of 95€ with coins.



Check the receipt for no proper 50€ payment listing. Ms. Spasojevic could steal the entire change from this technique. Billa has so many cheating clerks. 10€ is quite a big amount to be cheated.


Today was the second time a Billa clerk cheated me 10€, the same amount as the last time cheated at another Billa. So, I would like to file the case as the Billa clerks' cheating case in Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...