Monday, December 21, 2020

"I found an explosive in your property" - the announcement by the 2 security guards at the Frankfurt Airport (December 11th, 2020)


I took the flight from Zagreb on December 11th to Malta via Frankfurt. I could chose another location for the transition but Frankfurt was the cheapest. I woke up very early and took a taxi to the airport at 4:30am. 

Just the flight before mine was cancelled. That's Lufthanza! And Croatia Airline flights were all fine. But how come so many flights to Frankfurt in such an early morning? 

The Frankfurt Airport security and the custom were bad! When I passed the x-ray zone, the male and femle security officers headed toward me while the male one declared 'I found an explosive in your property.' They were not from the x-ray division but from other area like the different room to the left from the x-ray check zone exit. Then the male officer said my white Asus DVD-ROM writer as something of explosives. And he asked me if he could open it manually. I was not sure if it could open with a pin or something as a normal DVD-ROM drive but it could be working with the USB cable connection as I checked it working at night before my travel to see any defect on my belongings. And I asked if I could connect it with my netbook for the actual opening, it should be working as nothing should have done at the x-ray zone while the storage box was handed just out from the conveyor. Meanwhile, my other items arrived to the normal conveyor exit like my shoes in the box and my jacket in another box. So, I asked to get my belonging contained boxes to get to the security officers to contact further but they denied my carrying in of another boxes to the spot for the checking. I was upset because of the potential theft to happen around while two security officers were bagging me. And the male security officer asked me to open it and he said if he could open. I told him if he did it with his hands for damaging, it could be broken and no longer function - a typical airport trick as if the security damaged it and not functioning to be suspicious. And the security officer asked me if it opens and explodes or not. I had no idea how the security found an explosive in my DVD-ROM drive and even stating it so openly at the airport. But the two security guards left after I complained that my worry was the boxes left at another location for the possible theft and I had a police filing case about the luggage theft at the Budapest Airport on April 8th, 2019. And the security guards suddenly left the scene before actually opening the DVD-ROM drive. I was not sure how the x-ray could see an explosive in the ASUS DVD-ROM like this way and the airport security explaining as 'I found an explosive..' to start the conversation. And my Dublin Temple Bar logo jacket was still kept in the x-ray exit zone while I collected other items from the boxes when the security guards left without finishing the DVD-ROM opening. I could open it but I needed to keep an eye on my stuffs while others were taking items from the boxes around. 

At least, my large HP laptop I purchased at HGSPOT in Zagreb had the DVD-ROM writer defect and it was not recognized nor functioning. I found it not functioning after the purchase and somehow my warranty paper went missing. And the V2K talkers told me that they were aware of the DVD-ROM areas for the explosives adding and it was around April 19th, 2019 after my netbook theft during Tel Aviv to Budapest trip on April 8th, 2019. My netbook was in a package packed by the security guards in Tel Aviv and it went missing at the luggage claim zone. Is there any trouble with the DVD-ROM writer/reader devices these days? What's wrong with the x-ray on such a thin device? Can I sue the Frankfurt Airport security for the blasphemy if they are working with the Neo-Nazi groups for damaging the Neo-Nazi list makers like me??? I sell the Neo-Nazi stalker lists to cover my damages and stolen items to be purchased again. 

Much fun happened in the airplane later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hotel City Am Bahnhof in Bern - room invasion and damage at the room 107 around Jan 15-16th, 2024

I stayed 4 nights in Hotel City Am Bahnhof from January 15th to 19th morning. I found the damage of my Decathlon emergency blanket on Januar...